Weird But True

Monday, May 29, 2006

I should've known better.....

There is always one day a year when my allergies just flat out kill me. It's the first time the temperature hits 90. That day was today.

Last Monday it was 40 with a wintery mix of snow, sleet and hail. Today - mostly sunny and 90!

With everything already blooming - that spike in temperature was all it took. I've been suffering with a migraine and EXTREME bloat all day.

Needless to say my "project" did not get completed today. All the info is in - just have to master the format. My brain just can't process it right now.

I should've just closed up Heaven and turned on the a/c when I first got up this morning, but I really prefer fresh air - most days.

So I just have a few lose ends to tie up and then I'll be off to bed. Try to sleep this off.

Next time I'll remember.....

Until tomorrow......

"Mistakes show us what we need to learn.”
Peter McWilliams

1 Comments:

  • Michelle, I hope your migraine and bloat gets better soon and you are back to feeling like your old self.

    Hope the clothes you bought fit!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home