Weird But True

Monday, June 05, 2006

4 pounds


When this picture was taken it was May 1994. I weighed 119lbs. And I was estatic!! This was taken on my honeymoon - and I, like many brides, had trained hard and starved myself to be certain that I was in the "teens" again when I got married.

I'm not proud to say I was taking ephedra for energy. I'd stay up half the night partying and eat popcorn the next day - to keep my total calories "in check".

I wore a size 6 jeans. Pretty sure about that - may have been a 4. But I know the weight because I would check everyday to be certain I did NOT cross 120. I thought I looked GREAT!! The best EVER!!!

This morning I got on the scale. I weigh 123.6 pounds - after breakfast. My a.m. meal was 4oz. of chicken, and a HUGE salad - with a 24oz. tumber of water that was refilled and empitied twice.

The pants I have on are right now are a comfortable size 1. I eat more than I did then, I am healthier than I was then, I am 1000 times fitter than I was then.

I look at this picture and think - I had no idea what I am capable of.

5 Comments:

  • Wow Michelle, Those stats are amazing.
    Education is a wonderful thing.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:17 PM  

  • Thank you soo much for sharing your thoughts Michelle - you are inspiring me!!

    By Blogger Mel, at 1:30 AM  

  • Hi Michelle - just wanted to say that was such an inspiring post - I could relate to a lot of it. Thanks - Bella x

    By Blogger Bella, at 4:26 AM  

  • p.s - good to see you quit tanning salons - I had the fright of my life a couple of years back when my skin started to pigment - i k\now have a permanent white spot on my chest - the size of a large peanut M&M - that shocked the socks off me - now its 100% St.Tropez spray baby!

    By Blogger Bella, at 4:30 AM  

  • Michelle, finally catching up on some blogs - great to see the 'before' photos - your butt might have been a bit bigger but you still can see it always had potential!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home