Weird But True

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Trouble in paradise.....

Shiver
It's FREEZING here!!!! I've checked the calendar and it SAYS that it is June 10th. June 10th here in the States means that Summer is just 11 days away. June 10th means that it should be at least 65F here in New York - preferrable 75F - but I don't want to seem greedy.

The HIGH temperature today was 47F!!!! And it was/is raining and windy all day!!! I swear I saw snow flakes at one point - but my coworkers tell me it's just the Poplar tree seeds, I'm not convinced......

As if this is not enough to torture this heat loving "lizard" - there's no heat in Heaven!!!! Yes - you read that correctly - NO HEAT!!! My heat is included in my rent here, I control the temp - life is great. EXCEPT that between Memorial Day and Labor Day they turn off the service. Now - normally we would not need heat during the summer - but the low tonight MAY dip into the 30's. And frankly - it's a little chilly in here right now.

So here I sit - sipping my hot tea - listening to fireworks for some unknown reason - I don't think there was a Holiday today......wearing my furry sweats AND a sweatshirt AND thick socks. AND I've put the winter comforter on the bed again.

*sigh*

But my training was awesome last night - the lizard is in full effect!!! Today was shoulders and tri's - also a very nice workout! When you are freezing you really have to work just to keep warm!!!!

Alright - enough moaning - it won't change my situation. I'm off to bed!!

Stay warm!!!!Freezing My Butt Off


Get it......the smilie is freezin' his butt off too:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home