Weird But True

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The first sign of Summer.....

The first sign of Summer is my first batch of Home Made Salsa!!!

Guess what I made today.......ah yes - you guys catch on quickly!!

In the winter my veggies are shipped cross country - or from overseas! So "fresh" is truly just that - questionable at best.

But as the weather gets warmer - the veggies get closer and this week they all looked DELICIOUS!!! And they were affordable - so.......

My mouth is VERY happy right now!!!

As is my Dad - I've created quite a salsaholic in him. So I had to drive across town and give him half the batch this morning before work.

Sure I"ve been running a bit behind all day because of it - but it's worth it to watch his eyes get all big and excited over the prospect of what he's having for lunch!!!

And I just had some FABULOUS fish - covered in the first sign of Summer!!!

Yippee!!!Sunny

p.s. - Kerry I still haven't picked up my pills!!! I put that copay towards my precious veggies as instructed!!!!Blow Kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home