Weird But True

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day Two....

Frozen STILL freezing!

No sun - socked in by clouds - the high today made it to a "balmy" 56F. And of course it's still raining.

Heaven is STILL without heat. If it doesn't break 60 tomorrow - we get our heat back. It's certainly not unbearable in here - but it could stand to have the "chill" knocked off of it. It's 65F indoors.

So laundry is done - all errands have been run - dishes washed, weeks worth of food is prepped and portioned - anything to generate a little heat.

Next Sunday is Father's Day - and I was debating whether or not to make Dad's favorite carrot cake - from scratch of course. I didn't want to heat up the place - LOL.

I made the cake today - I'll deliver it tomorrow. He can have his "dessert" all week. If it's still freezing then he'll get a bonus next weekend.


I didn't want to head to the mall - too much temptation - so I figured I head back to the gym for an extra cardio session. This morning was my 60 minute power walk - this afternoon I tried to do it again.

Headphones blasting - great book - and still so bored I quit after 45 minutes. I can teach kardio kickboxing 3 times a day and not be bored - but this afternoon.......

I feel your pain Sue - 2 hours of walking is 1 hour too many! So I did 45 on the treadie and 20 minutes on the eliptical. I HAD to break it up!!!!

All this cardio and the slight chill has me feeling sleepy early -

I think I'll call it a night!!Dreaming

1 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle - hope it is not too cold over there - what is the time over on your side of the world. I thought it would be around 4:00am over there but you just left a message on my blog - so I am sooooooo confused LOL

    You are so disciplined - I can relate to you with the cardio :)

    Well I think I will have a very busy four weeks - so forgive me if I am not around much.

    Live with Passion
    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home