Weird But True

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm FFFAaaddddiinnn.....

Today marks one full month since I last "napped" in the old electric coffin. Even though I truly only went 2 or 3 times a week and was FAR from dark/orange/tan I am surprised at how long it is taking my skin to return to it's "normal" color!

Others are finally noticing - of course they say things like "Are you eating enough?" "Have you been sleeping well?" or "Are you SURE you don't train too much/too hard?" LOL!

Basically they are all associating my new found pale state to poor health. I explain about my decision to quit "cold turkey" after 48 hours of seeing/reading warning signs on others.

I seem to come out of the shower just a little bit lighter each day now!

I've also discovered that my new hair color is going to be a bit too dark for my new skin. My next appointment is on July 26 - OMG - that's still over a month away!

I may have to move that up a bit - we'll see how quickly things go!

No recipes yet - though I am like a kid on Christmas when I see the mail truck delivering. It's just as well - last week I was freezing my tush off - this weekend it will be 90F again! Definitely no baking!!

I was planning on picking some strawberries this weekend and making up and canning some homemade s/f strawberry jam. That will also have to be pushed back a week.

I'm sure I'll find SOME way to enjoy this nice weather!!! I'll just be wearing some sunscreen!!!Sprinkler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home