Weird But True

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A day of mourning.......


It was a slow day in the arctic circle, that shall be what I call work for the next couple of months - hehe, so I began to scan the waiting room for this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly. Not the most mind stimulating magazine - but I get to see what movies, books, albums are coming out this week.

Couldn't find it. I know it was delivered. Hmmm - we get 2 copies - what's going on?

I ask around - one of these coworkers must know something.

They wouldn't crack - something's up. One of my coworkers loves Superman as much as I love Toy Story. He tells me I can't see this week's issue.

I know Superman was on the cover - figure he's just trying to keep it to himself. I tell him to share - I eventually win. (Told you it was slow)

He's stuttering - telling me to not open it..."What the heck is inside this thing?" "Why is everyone acting so weird?"

The first article says it all.....TOY STORY 3 CANCELLED!
An Associated Press article from Tuesday about the acquisition confirms the news:One immediate sign of Lasseter's influence is that plans for Disney to make the long rumored sequel "Toy Story 3" on its own have been scrapped. If the film is made, it will be done by Lasseter and the other creators of the original film, the companies said

And the published the story line in a side bar. And it would've been GREAT!!!!!

HOW COULD THEY?.........

It's as if I lost a friendCrying 1

1 Comments:

  • That is SAD SAD news..... The Toy Story movies are just the BEST. But I guess best not to make something if it doesn't add any value. Think about the sequels that never quite make it good as the first one or two. I am think Grease. Grease 2 stunk. Mad Max 3 sucked. There are so many others too. But out of respect, I think I will wear to black to work tomorrow. I will mourn with you my friend.

    By Blogger jodie, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home