Weird But True

Friday, June 23, 2006

Encouragement...

"Encouragement is oxygen to the soul. Thank you for being my "Air Supply"

Yank gave ME a card as I was leaving the gym this morning. And that's what was written inside.Circle Of Hearts
I'm all a fuzzy!!! And he made me a cd of his favorite songs - though he warned me I won't find any Metallica on there so I better listen to it at home - LOL.

So I'm off to another great start this morning. I got to use the Gauntlet, on an empty stomach, so you know I had an AWESOME cardio session - and that I'll be starving all day - I LOVE that metabolism boost. Yippee!!!

It's Friday, it's payday, it's sunny, and I have lizard training after work - that's back and shoulders to those that missed it beforeWinky

Again - I ask - how could life get any better?

Until next time!
“Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”
Scott Adams

2 Comments:

  • Hiya Michelle!
    It's so nice that Yank gave you a card - you are a real inspiration! I am inspired by how much you love being active and fit, and have such a great time doing it!

    BTW - the lizard lats - I have these on my training schedule tomorrow!!
    Have a great day!
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 2:20 AM  

  • Wow what a lovely card to receive, you must be stoked!

    How was the CD - any good tunes in there? HOpe the tunes in your gym is improving... my gym this morning was playing old Michael Jackson stuff, 70's disco doesn't really fire me up somehow...

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home