Weird But True

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No T.P.......

Training Partner that is!!!

I'm starting to actually enjoy my workouts a bit more without him - Shhhhh!!!

Of course I am physically EXHAUSTED right now - due to training without my t.p. It's the good exhaustion - a sign of a job well done. When he's away I just use the Smith Machine more (no spotter), headphones crankin' and PUSH myself to apparently new levels!!

When I walked in to the gym this afternoon Coba Cabana was playing - are you kidding me? Can ANYONE be expected to LIFT to Coba Cabana? I don't care how old you are - there's just no grunting to Barry Manilow - perhaps moaning in disgust - but no grunting.

Cardio was this morning - first thing. Upstairs in the cardio room was Ottis Redding, "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay". Dismay

Luckily my gadgets got me through!

I hear a salad calling and DVD calling me.....

Until tomorrow.....

“Many people treat their bodies as if they were rented from Hertz-something they are using to get around in but nothing they genuinely care about understanding”
Chungliang Al Huang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home