Weird But True

Saturday, July 01, 2006

There was this freak.....

"...girl at the gym - all grunting and straining and why was she sweating if she was just lifting weights ANYWAYS, who tells me to lift my boobs to the ceiling! Boobs to the ceiling - what is she talking about? But you know what - I tried it - and it worked. I felt it right where I was supposed to. So thanks freak girl - I'm sore because of you."

They're training a few of the d.j.'s from the station I listen to at the gym where I train. While I was doing lizard lats the other day I saw one of the male trainers working with the female d.j. from this station. He's trying to explain the proper form for front lat pulldowns on the cable machine, and she's just not getting it. I had just finished them and was now on seated rows. He says to the d.j. - "didn't you see how she was doing it? Her form was perfect." And he nods in my direction

I've been training there for years. I smile and nod back. She tries agin - I say "Arch your back, shoulders down, lift your boobs to the ceiling" She gets the idea - I go back to training.

The next morning on my way to work - that's what I heard on the radio. LOL!!! Now I'm a freak girl. I'll take it as a compliment.

Life here in Heaven is just that. The rains have stopped - the sun is shining and it's a Holiday weekend!! I went to the Farmer's Market after work this morning and scored a plether of fresh locally grown veggies - my fridge is stocked. Let the cook off begin!!!!

Until next time.......
“When all else fails, stop using "all else".”
Author Unknown

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home