Weird But True

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have a secret...


I have NOT cleaned my shower in 3 months!!!!

NOT because I'm "nasty" or lazy, but because I discovered THIS!!!!

This little gizmo actually WORKS! You simply press a button after you take your last shower of the day, and it automatically sprays cleaner all about. YOU DO NOTHING!

My shower and tub surround started clean - and has stayed that way for 3 months today. After a month I was so impressed I started giving them to all of my friends and family. One by one I get messages thanking me for the most unusual but surprisingly effective gift!!!!

I am not a spokesperson - LOL - nor do I profit from the sale of these things. But when you stumble upon something GREAT - you just have to tell the world!!!

And...looks like I just did!

It stopped raining constantly here today - though we still had quite an evening thunderstorm roll through. At least there's no flooding in my area - but plenty of flooding going on in unusual places. Affecting my locally grown fruits and veggies - THIS upsets me! Just when I start getting homegrown goodies Mother Nature washes it all away.

Luckily it's early in our growing sesaon - lots of time to enjoy. But once you get that first taste of homegrown veggies - suddenly my "favorite's" from the freezer section just aren't as good! And with all of the rain and flooding many delivery trucks can't get in - so the "fresh" veggies are starting to resemble those I usually see in March - not quite so fresh from being on a truck a little too longSad

But I only have one more day of work and then a long Holiday weekend!!!Wakka Wakka

1 Comments:

  • Michelle I think I need one of these for my house - I HATE cleaning the shower!! Havent seen this in Australia yet - will have to keep my eye out.

    Enjoy cooking up those fabulous family recipes, they sound just divine.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home