Weird But True

Friday, July 07, 2006

Check out the size of my.....


PROTEIN SHAKE!!! Silly little piggies - LOL!

Can you see the size of this monster?

It's now like a "game" - how big can I make it tonight. I am SUCH a simple person. 16 ice cubes couple ounces of water, one packet of stawberry myoplex lite. That's it. 190 calories - totally good for me and it feels like I'm eating a whole quart of strawberry ice cream!!!!

MMMmmmmmm! Hilary - seriously - get a blender! Do you see what you're missing?

Chef

1 Comments:

  • LOL!! OK OK I see what I'm missing!! I'm going to have to google how much an 'ounce' of water is though... my metric brain doesn't compute!!

    Since you seem to be the Myoplex Lite Queen (along with Sue) I think I might drop you an email about the flavours... ??

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home