Weird But True

Sunday, July 02, 2006

This can NOT be good for me.....

Sue - you may want to stop reading right here. I know you're in the final stages of your comp prep - and I know how much you love your Myoplex Lite. The following blog may be more than you can handle right now. This has been a warning.

Long Holiday weekend here - so I pushed leg training back to Sunday this week. Or is it bumped it up to Sunday? - it's been on Tuesday's and I did it last Tuesday - but starting a new program can lead to excessive DOMS - so I figured if I trained legs on Sunday that would give me plenty of time to recover before returning to work.

Regardless - today was legs - and it was GREAT!!! T.P. was there - he can no longer walk - LOL - I do LOVE that feeling - outperforming a man!!! And watching him look at me all "odd" as I stretch in between sets while he sits and tries to figure out how he conned in to this in the first place! Thinks he can't walk now - wait until tomorrow morning!

So it's Hot here - I LOVE it!!! Came back to Heaven - to prepare my shake - Mmmmmmm. They always seem to taste better after legs - like I earned it!

It was stuffy in Heaven - I had it closed up while I was gone - no need for burglers and it did look like it might storm. But I'm no fan of a/c - so I threw open the windows and waited for the fans to catch up.

Couldn't help but think of ice cream - it is a Holiday weekend. It is Hot out! I start to eyeball the blender - the powerhouse I "stole" off ebay - this is just the machine for my craving!

16 ice cubes went in. 2 - 3 oz. water. 1 packet chocolate mocha Myoplex lite, 2 tablespooons butterscotch ff/sf pudding mix. Let the pulsing/chopping begin.

Had to keep scraping the sides with my spoon. A splash or 2 more water - patience - almost perfect. Yes!!!! Perfection!!

This creation was the consistency of a frosty from Wendy's. With all of the chopping it was nearly 2/3's of the blender in size. The spoon stood straight up! When I held it upside down it barely moved!

I ate it straight from the blender - seemed to last forever. It was downright sinful!

I thought of you Sue, the whole time. Thanks for the wisdom!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • STOP IT freak girl you are killing me!!!!! I don't miss that chocolate stuff everyone talks about, I just want my Myoplex Lites!!! And maybe a bit of cheese...and home baked hot bread and butter...oh ok, maybe a bit of chocolate wouldn't hurt...he he :) Sounds yum Michelle, so the choc mochas are pretty good huh?

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:27 AM  

  • I just love ice-cream.
    My latest concoction must be sinful too.
    1 cup frozen wild berries, mocha bliss goliath's for her and some water. Thick and beautiful and it's all on the diet plan.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:37 AM  

  • hmmmm makes my plain chocolate protein powder on water look positively disgusting!

    I really should get around to buying a blender one of these days, I think I'm missing out!!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home