Weird But True

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Raining

It's raining on my parade - literally!

It's the 4th of July and it's pouring so hard I can't see across my courtyard right now! So no parade for the kiddies.

I'm not big into parades or fireworks - and I gave up tanning....SO - I'm just happy I'm not working!!!

I'm all caught on the home front, correspondence, food prep, training, Ahhhhhhhhh. Kinda nice to be "wasting time"

I'm one of the few people who haven't seen The Village - and I like suspense/scary movies when it's raining, so I think that's where I'm headed next!

Signing off - and heading straight for the couch! Remote in hand!!!

Until next time........

How true, how true....

“If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.”
Tallulah Bankhead

3 Comments:

  • Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the day off. You deserve it.

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 9:12 PM  

  • Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the day off. You deserve it.

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 9:14 PM  

  • Hope you enjoyed your day off!

    You know you're going to have to come visit us in Australia to see the next comp (whenever that is!!)

    I liked the Village. We finally watched The Grudge on the weekend and my BF laughed the whole way through, it was tragic!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home