Weird But True

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm addicted........

To my blender!! And ICE! Lots and lots of ice!!!! It's really hot here - high's in the mid to upper 90's everyday - dewpoints in the low to mid 70's which makes the humidityREALLY high! And my hair.........Afro With Pick

Only bigger - LOL! But I love summer - wouldn't trade it for anything in the world - except to have it year round! Fresh local veggies, sun, HOT - I'm so HAPPY!!!!!

But it is hot - so I'm not wanting to be inside boiling,baking, and frying things - O.K. - do I EVER want these things - no - but I seem to be addicted to slushies!

Protein shakes - that's a given - my record is now 17 chopped up cubes of frozen pleasure!

But I'll make my tea - really strong - let it cool - slush it up!

Diet lemonade - ditto!

My freezer can't keep up with my demand - I have to buy it in the giant bag and keep it in the freezer - to grab at will!
I was afraid I'd be annoying the neighbors - so I fired on the blender and went in the hall, shut the door........

No BIG DEAL - YIPPEE!!!!
Let the chopping begin!

Something to think about.......
Does this have some deeper meaning.........
And why is there a quote for it............
“I am obsessed with ice cubes. Obsessed.”
Drew Barrymore



A couple special shouts to Sue and Kimmy - YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT!!!!!! WELL DONE MY FRIENDS! I can't wait to what the next 6 months will hold for you!!!!!Bravo

3 Comments:

  • Michelle... I bought a blender... and my Myoplex lite arrived... so the experimenting has begun!!

    Its a little too cold here though, so i usually sit there shivering for half an hour afterwards though!!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:45 PM  

  • I really should try some of these things, especially on a weekend, but as Hilary says, it's a bit on the chilly side! Even in Gladstone!! (which is 550km/350miles north of Brisbane!!!)

    I have been reading about you making these on your blog, and they do sound so yummy, and I LOOOVE icecream!

    Do they work with regular protein powder, or is Myoplex lite the essential ingredient?
    Cheers
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 6:56 AM  

  • HI Michelle
    That photo does'nt even look like you :) Although you still look like a good sort :)
    Thank you so much for your kind comments.
    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home