Weird But True

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm SO Hungover.........

This is what I hear every Thursday morning at the gym about 7:55 a.m. There's this "trainer" who comes dragging in - hair wet, sunglasses on, not in "uniform", nursing a large coffee of some sort and proceeds to toss her belongings in a corner and search around for something to eat.

This girl is not exactly "fit" either. Overweight, no muscle tone - really not sure why the gym would hire her as a trainer. In fact there are only 3 trainers at the gym that I would consider "trainers". To me, if you're going to instruct people on how to change their bodies, improve their lifestyles - shouldn't you at least LOOK like you practice that lifestyle?

I couldn't walk in to my "regular" job like the girl above and expect to work my shift. How would you like to be this girl's client?

Anyway - I had an awesome training day today! Just cardio - but it was one of those days that just felt GREAT! Lots of energy, tunes cranking - finsihed with a strong set of ab work. Like someone lit a fire under me! I LOVE that feeling! And that trainer walking in as I was leaving was such a stark contrast to how I was feeling - I just had to post about it.

I also thought it would be a good time for another pic from my past. This drunkard in the corner is me - December 2001. Most of me is covered by sweater - but check out the size of my face! GOOD LORD! Even my hand looks "puffy"!

And XBF said that I was the hottest girl he had ever been with that night! Now - I've seen pics of some of his ex girlfriends - they were/are cute girls. So this statement can only be explained by one of three things:
1. - XBF was well trained at making girls feel good about them selves
2. - XBF was more intoxicated than I was this night
3. - XBF wanted to "get lucky"

Hmmmmmm - maybe it was 4 -
4. - ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!

LOL! Make it a great day!!

“The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love”
William Wordsworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home