Weird But True

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The verdict.....

Well after much debating - I decided to go with what I know works for me! All of you seem to agree - so that makes me feel a bit better about the decision. Of course in the back of my head there will always be the "what if I......." but experimenting should be done when the end result is not "critical" - so some day perhaps......... but even my first first 12 week challenge with Sue I used the previously described method! I'm just too scared to wreck a good thing!!!!!

My first challenge with Sue I even did cardio the morning of the shoot! But I didn't have leg definition in that picture - blame it on cardio or a higher fat percentage - I won't risk that again. So supersets this week, extra cardio as usual, clean eats, no starches, no salt, distilled water and rest Saturday and Sunday. The shoot is at 10 am Monday morning.

So I was mourning what I thought would be final salad last night when a light went on - I didn't eat salad the last time for a week because dressing has too much sodium. But this time of year my veggies are FRESH and LOCAL and FLAVORFUL! There's absolutely no reason why I can't enjoy a salad if I want to - I just have to pass on the dressing. And since I'm barely using any now..........

YIPPEEE!!!!! The game has begun.......... Bounce








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home