Weird But True

Friday, July 28, 2006

HEELLLPPPP!!??


O.K. Bloggers - I need advice and I need it QUICK! This pic was taken of me in March of this year. This picture was taken on a Saturday night, at approximately 8 pm.

I had worked - ON MY FEET all day. I did cardio the day before. The STAIRMILL! I ate chicken and asparagus - ALL DAY - I drank water - ALL DAY.

This was taken 2 days prior to when my original professional pictures were scheduled to be taken .

The photographer had a family emergency and had to cancel our session. Since I neede the pics for an online Challenge - I had XBF shoot some with my digital camera just for documentation and went about my business. I was NOT planning on having my picture taken this day.

My preparation for this picture did not involve the final week preparation that so many go through - and that IBO clients are familiar with. My preparation was to emlinate dairy and water retaining starchy carbs - oats/rice/all bran, elminate as much sodium as possible, switch to distilled water for 3 days prior to this picture, and use chicken or turkey as my protein source - along with PLENTY of veggies at every meal. My training was upper body only - light weights and supersets this week.

I think I looked pretty good.

The pants I wore to work on this day are looser on me now then they were then. XBF says I am "veinier" now than I was then. Right now I am pale - so I don't look as "hard" or defined - color does a lot. But other indicators tell me with some color I should look pretty close to this right now.

So - my question and dilema - I don't think that's spelled right - pls forgive - do I follow what worked for me in March or do I follow what works for others?

And risk not looking like this on August 7th.

Right now I've got a good thing going with the Metabolism. I have lots of energy and strength. I'm afraid that if I follow a "true" depletion water/diet that I may "mess up" my Metabolism.

Or what if it doesn't work for me - and I wake up on the 7th and I don't have definition and "veins"? What if I wake up a puffa fish?

so.....HELP!!!!!! I need opinions.....and Advice......and I need it quick! The pics are one week from Monday.

Feel free to shoot me an email michelle@idealbodiesonline.com

2 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle,

    you look incredible in your photo!

    Now, I'm still a relative new-comer to the whole transformation thing so feel a bit odd giving you any advice, HOWEVER....

    I received my program update from Sue the other day & she had not changed my diet stating the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" as I have been steadily losing. I'd say this probably applies to you too. At the end of the day, YOU know how your body works best & if you are getting fantastic results a certain way -why mess with it?

    Just my 2 cents worth anyhow - all the best from freezing NZ!

    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 9:09 PM  

  • I agree, do what you did before Michelle!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home