Weird But True

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mommy!

That's what I'm yelping today - "Mommy!" - must be the excitement of having committed to having my pics taken or something - but Good Lord - I've really done it to myself this weekend!

Seemingly every inch of my body is screaming! Thank goodness the temperature has dropped a bit because I am just sitting - yes sitting - in the for 1/2 hour at a time! The hot water beating on my poor muscles feels SO good!

And I used the same program as last week! Go figure! Seemed pointless to start a new program just yet - this one is only on week 4 - I was just bored. Might just as well wait until after the pics - something to look forward to!

I did go up in either poundage or reps in just about everything, and of course had the HRM going during cardio.......

Luckily tomorrow is cardio only - Phew!

Who knows - I'll be hitting the sack EARLY tonight - and no doubt sleeping like the dead!

But only after another indulgent showerSmileyCentral.com



2 Comments:

  • Michelle, I am a few blogs behind so here goes.
    That pic, looks nothing like you.
    I can't wait to see your professional pics. I know they will be fantastic.
    One other blogger we know mentioned someone from her gym and got into trouble, I hope people from your gym don't read your blog. I guess you have renewed your membership so you are safe. I think trainers should look like trainers too.
    kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:45 PM  

  • Good job on the soreness!! A wonderful reminder of how hard you worked!

    What you really need is a spa bath to ease those muscles.

    Enjoy your cardio!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home