Weird But True

Friday, July 28, 2006

I LOVE Little Joe!!!!!

That's right - I said it - I LOVE Little Joe!!!

Too bad I don't know who he is - LOL! Never met him, most likely never will. But he is growing the MOST fabulous tasting green beans right - Mmmmmmmmm - Delicious!!!!

I'm fortunate enough to have several local "grower's" in my area - and since it's our summer the veggies are local and fresh. And we all know how I do love my veggies Sunshine But the ones from this guy - which are actually the ones I get at the grocery store - are somehow EVEN BETTER than the ones straight from the stand! And cheaper! And more plentiful!!

And the timing couldn't be better! As I get closer to August 7th the less I'm allowed to "doctor" my food - but who needs sauces when you've got such great natural flavor! So cardio water and the help of Little Joe...it's all coming together!

So I don't know who you are Joe, or what you're doing - But KEEP IT UP!!!!! Thank You








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home