Weird But True

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sugar coma.....


That's what this looks like to me - a sugar coma waiting to happen!

This "beauty" is my Dad's Mom's Date roll - and will be part of dad's Birthday treat on the 14th. I'm told you can keep this is the refrigerator for a month?!!! So I figured since it was cool, and I couldn't train today, I would give it a go in case I "botched" it up some how.

Surprisingly my Aunt says that looks exactly like G'ma's did - and she wishes she could have a bite right now!

XBF came over - I made him try a bite - I'm not trying it - not even tomorrow after the pics. I think I raised my blood sugar just making it!

Xbf said it's DELICIOUS!!!!

He also said I look FABULOUS! And a bit "freaky" - I think that's a good sign. Kinda weird going to sleep one color and waking up another - makes for an interesting "jump" let me tell you - LOL!

So - my clothes are laid out - directions, lotions, about to have my last meal until tomorrow. I'm finally starting to get excited about this!

But sadly, I think I'm most excited about getting back to the gym! 2 days no training - I'm going through withdrawal! I want to go tomorrow after the pics - but XBF is my driver and he's not having it. We have a couple of errands we both need to attend to then we're off for microbrew and a movie.

So my new program will have to wait until Tuesday.

Hilary - it's a sugar scrub by Nutrogena - citrus scented - and YES you MUST get this!! To DIE for - LOL!

And attention all competitors - did you know Model Co. makes a self tanner remover scrub? Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007ZP238/sr=1-27/qid=1154905957/ref=sr_1_27/002-3266058-1209635?ie=UTF8&s=beauty

I didn't bother with this - I'm not that dark. But the folks at the salon say they refer people to this all the time!

Wish me Luck!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Have fun Michelle and don't forget to send me one of your photos.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:04 AM  

  • Hi Michelle!
    Have a great time having your photos taken! I can't wait to see the pics!
    Cheers
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 7:04 AM  

  • Hi Michelle,

    hope the photography session was a blast! As the other girls said - can't wait to see the pics!

    Cheers,
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home