Weird But True

Thursday, August 03, 2006

For Lunch.....

2 Triple Whopper's with cheese
1 Medium French Fry
1 Medium Coke
courtesey of the "flame broiled" restaurant Crown 2 From their own website - the nutrional data of this "meal":
3020 calories
184 fat grams
198 carbs
146 g protein

THIS is what my co worker had for lunch today!!!!!! Vomit 2
He had this in ONE sitting!! For lunch!!! He picked THIS because he thought 1 quad. whopper would be too much protein!!!!

Let's do the math - 4 pieces of cheese - 2 buns - 4 pieces of bacon - 4 "beef" patties

VS

6 "beef" patties, 6 pieces of cheese 6 pieces of bacon, 6 buns......

I don't think math was his strongest subject in school - LOL! At least he had the decency to bow his head in shame when I walked in the room. He DID know that the french fry is the top "vegetable" consumed in America.

And he also guessed correctly that I would "google" the stats on that disaster and put it on my blog. Blushy 2

I'm LOVING my chicken and green beans - fresh produce makes it easier for sure!!! And funny how it really is like I tell my "peeps" - if you can ride out the cravings and "triggers" for three days - your body will forget. I was so conditioned to having a shake when I returned after lifting that I had to hide my poor blender this week. As soon as I would get in the car - I'd start thinking about it - almost tasting it.

Now - the thought of it just sounds too sweet - go figure!

Until next time -

“Good habits, once established are just as hard to break as are bad habits”
Robert Puller





1 Comments:

  • It's the same with the wine Michelle, what you don't have, you don't miss after a while.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home