Weird But True

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I am SMOOOoooooth.....

My skin is so smooth right now - I hate to let them "spray" it!!!!

Since I'm in my final stages of returning to my natural state of pale - I decided to splurge and papmer myself at home this week. Every time I showered this week I used this sugar salt scrub stuff - it says it's gentle enough to use every day so no worries!

Figured this stuff would exfoliate the last of the "old" color off - give me a nice fresh pallette to work with. If you guys haven't tried this - you really should indulge!! My skin is SO soft right now - and smooth - and no need to moisturize when you're done!!!!

Although since I've been showering so much and I had to have pics taken Monday I moisturized anyway - not taking any chances with that color.

I saw a "hot" salt scrub online - can't find that locally. Says when you shower and rub this in you get some "warming" action along with the exfoliating...tell me that doesn't sound like total bliss! Right after legs - or any GREAT session - super hot shower under my "octopus" shower head with this scrubbing stuff........

I may just splurge again!!!

XBF stopped by a moment ago - he said even pale he can tell that I'm at least as defined as the last pics - in fact he said he thinks I look WAY harder -

But he hasn't seen any flesh higher than a calf since the last shoot - so who knows! And we all know how well "trained" in manners he is - LOL!

Anyway - I'm off to get sprayed - and stinky. Self tanner is NASTY!

4 Comments:

  • So what is this sugar salt scrub that you're using? Sounds great - just what I need after a winter, and dry skin!

    Enjoy your spray tan, and GOOD LUCK with the photos!! Cant wait to see!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:26 PM  

  • Hi Michelle
    Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    Good luck with your photos - can't wait to see your end resutls.

    Your photo looks awesome that you have posted.

    Are you doing somekind of challenge for something??

    Live with Passion - Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 10:07 PM  

  • Scrub-shmub...show me the pics!

    ;-) You'll look fabulous, dahling!

    By Blogger t, at 10:14 PM  

  • hi michelle - i havent visited for a while so it was cool to see all your latest posts - i find them all really inspiring. thanks x

    By Blogger Bella, at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home