Weird But True

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I did NOT order the bullseye.....

Some of you may remember that back in April I finally broke down and bought a new car - after having the last one for 9 years it was finally starting to give me some trouble. Nothing major - but little stuff that was making me anxious and well...it was time.

So I bought a new 2006 model. Spectacular Blue color - like midnight blue but brighter. ANYWAY - I have NEVER owned a car that attracted more Bird Pooping in my LIFE!!!! Aad my last car was "Arrest Me Red"!!

Every morning I go outside and find a whole new "attact" has been launched! Just last week after the torrential storms we had - it WAS still covered - so I went to the car wash and the attendant looks at the hood of my car and says - "what the heck it that?"

"Bird Poop"
"Are you not from around here? we got 3 inches of rain in an hour. Ain't no bird poop can survive that!"

LOL - if only rain could undo what I keep receiving!

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Birdie the birdies! On that same morning after the storm I spotted a duck stuck in the middle of a 6 lane road unable to fly! Somehow broke his wing. I didn't want him to get smushed - so I was one of those people who braved traffic to "shoo - shoo" the little guy back to the marshy side of the road.

Even if it should be his time - it should be with his own "folks" Tombstone

Otherwise things are going pretty good here! Confirmed the apointment with the photographer - completed the last of my cardio/gym visits for the weekend - lots of fresh green beans are here just calling my name...........

I can't say it was the last of my "workouts" - it's surprising just how heavy all these gallons of distilled water can be when you have to carry them from the parking lot up 3 flights stairs in 80 - 90% humidity!!!

Who says you can't get a great workout at home!!

Until next time......

“You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It's your life.”
Ethan Embry



One last thought - just wanted to say "hi" and thanks to everyone who has left a comment or shot me an email lately!!

I never realized so many of Sue's clients are stopping by!!! Thanks to everyone - and don't be strangers!!

Waving




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home