Weird But True

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I chickened out....

On the leg workout!!! I was going to train legs today and then I really looked at it.........I haven't trained legs in 10 days...........we are EXTREMELY busy at the real job tomorrow........ I have to work 10 hours - on my feet.......with the public.......and children......lots of children........Back to School time..........

I did Chest and tri's instead Blushy 2 And it was GOOD!!!!! And I apparently got the chest work out in before the DOMS from last night's shoulders work out set in because right now it's hard to reach the key board - LOL!!

But I did break down and give the blender it's first use in about 2 weeks, MMmmmm - Sue - the new flavor is VERY fudgey!!!! Delicious!!!

So all caught up on the IBO stuff, blender works and now off to dinner with Dad!

Until Later.....
“Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate.”
Author Unknown






1 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle!
    I don't feel so bad now if I change my workouts around!!!

    Ahh, don't know how you do the whole dealing with the public, kids, etc! Much patience, I am sure! Hope your day is not too busy and stressful!

    BTW, looking forward to seeing your photos, it sounds like you had a great time!

    Cheers
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home