Weird But True

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm .....A.....Li.....ve..........

Somehow I finished! I'm alive - though barely - LOL!

No - I'm definitely fully alive beacuse if I were dead I'm sure there would be at least one square inch on my body that wasn't screaming right now!

WOW - this is an AWESOME program - thanks Sue!! My abs hurt, forearms, shoulders, back is so full of DOMS I had to wear 2 sport bras to hold up "the twins" - LOL! Haven't done that since jumping jacks when I was teaching kickboxing cardio! Need all the support I can get today! And my legs........OMG - You Are The Man - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

So - lots of long hot showers. Sugar scrubs, streching - basically a day relaxing......a well earned day of "rest".

Trying to get a bit ahead of the game - have to house sit for a few days this week - and tomorrow's Dad's Birthday. He's been a bit under the weather - so I don't know if the date roll will be a hit - but it's the thought that counts - and he'll never see THIS coming!!!!!

Make it a great day everyone!!!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home