Weird But True

Saturday, August 12, 2006

You WON'T belive THIS.....

"So I'm at the gym being tortured by my trainer when I see a familiar face. Except...something is different this week. Oh - she's still smiling - which I do NOT understand the gym is NOT a place to be smiling.....and she's still got something blasting her ears - maybe that's why she's smiling - killed something important in there....and sh'e STILL grunting and sweating while she's lifting - yet ANOTHER mystery to me.....but now she's has these THINGS. THINGS attached to her gloves.......I watch her, confused, and when she's done and tosses them with her other things I sneak a look. You will NOT belive this......"Freak Girl" now has HOOKS! Hooks?! Apparently she's such a "freak" that her hands can no longer hold enough weight - so she needs HOOKS!!! Call me crazy - but if you can't hold on to to the bar - maybe it's time to say enough"

Last night I trained back and bi's for the first time on my new program - OMG! WOW! Actually every session this week has left me feeling every muscle the next day - some muscles for 2 days!!! But last night as I put on my hooks I had to laugh - because last week on the radio our local d.j. told the above story - LOL! Guess I made a lsting impression!

But hey - if they have to talk about you - at least it's a compliment - right? Could be worse - talking about body odors or bad form or ........

But if my "freakish" strength is all they talk about........I say Job Well Done!!!!!

All that's left for me to try is legs - insert theme from Jaws here - this one looks a bit scary. And I've been warned......but the only way to overcome fear is to face fear so...........

I just MUST remember to stretch - a LOT!!!! And luckily? Unfortunately? It's freezing here again - go figure - so I'll just drag myself off the floor - cause no doubt this workout will leave me in a jello like puddle - and pour myself into a LONG, HOT shower - here in Heaven!!!!!!

Pray for me!!! - LOL!!!!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
Oscar Wilde

1 Comments:

  • sounds like you are becoming the local celebrity... lol Freak Girl!

    jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home