Weird But True

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A tease.....

I was all excited...an email message from the photographer...could it be...possibly be.....I AM off from the real job tomorrow - I could go for a quick road trip........

*sigh* - the pics are at the lab still - few more days. But at least they have been editted (sp?) and sent out for the final step.

In the meantime - having a GREAT weekend! TP is back from his "trips" so I had a spot today - YIPPEE!!!! This will hurt tomorrow for certain!!! I LOVE DOMS! I think - LOL!

I've watched about half of the comp you all went to In July - what a GREAT gift!!!

So nice to see everyone "move"!!

Kimmy - you looked ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Well Done!!! So confident on stage!!! Never would have guessed it was your first comp!

Sue - I can not say it enough - you have a TREMENDOUS stage persona!!! Very expressive and confident!! A pleasure to watch!!!!

And Kerry - after reading your post tonight - I just know you'll be on that stage achieving your goal in NO TIME!!!!! How long til that "big" 'day?

Everyone looked so wonderful!! I can't wait to finsh taking in all categories! I of course skipped to those folks I know well!

As a matter of fact - perhaps I should sign off and watch a little bit more right now!

Have a great night!!

If there is no passion in your life,then have you really lived?
Find your passion, whatever it may be.
Become it, and let it become youand you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you
.--T. Alan Armstrong

1 Comments:

  • Michelle
    Thank you so much - it must have been that Prep"H" :)

    Can't wait to see your photos.

    Thanks again
    Live with Passion
    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home