Weird But True

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I LOVE to watch you train.....

That's what a woman said to me Friday morning as I stretched after tearing up the stairmill/gauntlet - GOD I love that thing!!!

"I just love to watch you train! You REALLY seem to push yourself - and when it's over - you just look so satisfied!" - LOL

This just made my day!

But then my day got better!!!!! I picked up my mail and got not ONE - but TWO prezzies from far, far away!!!!

Kerry sent me some ABSOLUTELY SINFUL treats - pod cookies and arnotts crunchy milk/malt ball things. YUMMY!!!!! I sampled some of the mint flavor and promptly put these little goodies in the freezer! Can't be leaving these out to look at everyday - definitely not on my plan - but I get free meals too you know!!!!

Back at Christmas time Sue had sent me some Tim Tams - had to see what you guys are always talking about - these were good - I think Kerry's little "treats" might be bettter. Although the Tim Tam Slam was an excellent way to ring in the New Year.

And speaking of Sue - sent me a prezzie too!!! DELICIOUS condiments from Yarra Valley - since I can't get wine from that region here in the States at least I could try SOMETHING, a sample of Goliath protein - ummmmm, now I see why she likes the Myoplex Lite so much. Not that Goliath was bad - but the Myoplex Lite is so much thicker and tastes like ice cream - almost sinful if you're patient enough. Goliath is well.....just protein.

For a country that can do chocolate goodies so well - you'd think they figure out a way to do better on the "shakes"SmileyCentral.com

AND in the box was a dvd of her comp from this summer!!! I can NOT wait to see everyone I know "in action"!!! I am SO very excited!!!!! Had to save this one until tonight - got too late last night and a girl needs her sleep!!!!

So of course after work I trained legs - because that's what I do with extra energy - LOL! Another exciting Friday night here in New York - done and dusted as you guys say!!!!

And I say - another PERFECT day comes to an end!!!!!!SmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home