Weird But True

Sunday, August 27, 2006

For the Record.....

This is one American who agrees with you Aussie's - Cinnamon flavored tic tacs are disgusting! And I don't care for cinammon flavored gum either.

Now fireballs...Mmmmmmm...those used to be a personal addiction! When XBF and I first got together - he would bring me big 5 lb. tubs of these things. And sadly Ii went through more than one!

Now they give me heart burn though - *sigh*.

For those of you familiar with Sue's tips for successful photo preparation one of the "tips" is to have a friend come with you to the shoot - this I did. However the friend is supposed to bring a camera to take sample pics during the shoot - most likely to avoid the anxiety I am currently going through.

Mine did not.

So still I wait. And this week's work schedule appears to be too hectic to travel and day but tomorrow - Monday. And since he hasn't called........

Looks like more waiting. Friday will be the earliest. Most likely - next week now.

I'm trying to keep myself busy at the moment - lots of updates being loaded and scaned in to my computer - and I really am ready for bed. I just keep looking at the progress bar and telling myeslf - 5 more minutes. 5 more minutes.

Today was a trying day - both for myself and some people who are very close to me - so I am a boit darained.
All turned out well here Stateside. For now.....

For my dear friends that are facing their own challenges......please know that my heart and thoughts are with you. I am here for you - when you are ready.
Remember -

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Kevin Arnold

1 Comments:

  • Thank you Michelle.

    I know your thoughts are always with me and one day I promise I will tell you face to face how I feel about your support.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home