Weird But True

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I think this means I'm old....

*sigh* - I think I received the first sign that I'm..........dare I say it........AGING!

Sure - I've had other milestones, the first grey hair, the first - oh this hurts to type - wrinkle! - lets call it a laugh line shall we?

I've had the big 3 - 0 birthday. I've lived on my own, owned 2 houses, been married, divorced, have a living will, bills - oh yes - I have those - LOL.

But today's news - man - I'm shaking my head. Seems too soon......

I have been instructed that it' s time for a baseline mammogram!!! I thought this happened at 40. Apparently not. With all types of cancer on the rise - they want to start me now - 35 Crying

I guess that's why I have health insurance! "Cause otherwise I'm so healthy they have nothing talk to me about! Which is always a good thing. Clean bill of health - and I had them do a "mole check" now that I am sunfree - no concerns there either.

So I'll try to come to terms with the apparently inevitable thought of aging and being human........by heading to the gym to "lift" my troubles away!!!!

At least this quote doesn't apply to me!

“Many people treat their bodies as if they were rented from Hertz-something they are using to get around in but nothing they genuinely care about understanding” Chungliang A Huang







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home