Weird But True

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pictures say it all........

Plain Distilled Water


Well let's see Day 3 now with cardio only on my training schedule. Thank you to everybody who took the time to send me positive "health" vibes and thoughts - every little bit helps! The thumb is slowly healing - at least the swelling is contained to just the thumb - and only one half of it is bright red now. I still can't bend it or use it effectively - but the Dr. says he's happy with what he's seeing.

So still not lifting - another follow up on Thursday - so hopefully Friday I'll be grunting in the weight room - LOL!

And speaking of positive thoughts and their effects, I knew if I seached on the Internet I would find the pics I needed to show you guys why I am SO excited about the DVD What the Bleep Do We know.

Masaru Emoto is the gentleman that did the water experiments. He takes plain distilled water, analyzes it, freezes it, photographs it, and then from the same sample TAPES a TYPED word or saying to the front of the water bottle. Lets it sit overnight. Then analyzes the sample, freezes and photographs it again.

The pictures say it all......... The upper left picture is the plain untreated distilled water sample.

The picture on the right - water from the same sample after sitting out overnight with the words "Love and Appreciation" taped to the outside of the bottle.

The last picture, the same sample after having sat out overnight with the words "You make me sick. I will kill you" taped to the front.

Think about it - words did this to water. The human body is over 70% water.

So what do our words and thoughts due to OUR bodies?!!!!!

Something to think about.........

2 Comments:

  • What a truly bizarre experiment!
    Makes you wonder how he came up with his original hypothesis.

    Glad the thumb is improving! :-)
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 4:43 PM  

  • Oh, Michelle.......

    By Blogger t, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home