Weird But True

Sunday, September 10, 2006

GRRRrrrrrrrr...................

SEVEN DAYS!!!!!! 7 days now - this thumb thing has been holding me back! Sure I can do cardio - but a girl needs some iron in her diet too!

The Doc cleared me to lift - but I can't yet get my hand around a "bar". So pin machines - and even then I have to stay in the high rep light weight range because too much pressure hurts this thumb!SmileyCentral.com

I need to LIFT - and lift big! There's a little DOMS - but my urge as not been fed. I HUNGER for grunts - not "burn".

Patience grasshoppa - patience.......LOL - Steve has been telling me that for over a year now - guess it's just not in my "nature".

Speaking of patience - I STILL don't have my pics! 5 weeks now! Seems I'm caught up in Back to School processing delaysSmileyCentral.com At least I'm not on a deadline to get them, just anxious - LOL

Until then - some words for me to "live" by:
“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”
Arnold Glasgow

2 Comments:

  • When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you'll be ready to lift.... ;-) Slow and steady wins the race.....you'll know.

    By Blogger t, at 10:20 PM  

  • Thankyou!
    Just had to pop in and say thanks for the Myoplex Icecream recipe you posted quite a while back... The one with 16 ice blocks, myoplex and sf/ff pudding. I tried it for the first time on the weekend and I am officially addicted - it was heavenly!!!

    By Blogger Jehanne, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home