Weird But True

Thursday, October 05, 2006

More......





Thanks for all of your kind words and GREAT feedback on my pics! The more I look at them - the more I am REALLY starting to like a few of them. I can NOT believe this is my back!!!!

I must be honest, my initial disappointment was in little details like my suit not being on straight, seeing a "line" from a previous outfit, a stray hair, looking a little too "flat" in some of them.....but considering it was my first time in front of a professional camera...not too bad - if I do say so myself! And I REALLY like the head shot above!!!!

And I'll be reshooting November 20. Assuming Hubert vacates my body in the next couple of weeks! I spoke to the couple that took these pics - and they're, seemingly, really excited about the lighting ideas and poses I have "visualized" - not many pro's are open to suggestions. But these guys seem VERY open - in fact they're coming up with some great ideas too! I think it was just first time communication and minor details that had me a bit disappointed at first. But thanks to you guys and your kind words and support...I'm feeling much better!



2 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle!
    What an awesome back photo! You have the most gorgeous back and shoulders - something I can aspire to! Also, I hope one day to look as awesome in a tank top and hipster pants!
    You should be very proud of these photos, they are really great - I can't wait to see the next ones from November!
    Cheers
    Carolyn

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 7:19 AM  

  • Michelle,
    these photos are incredible! As Carolyn said, the shot of your back is fantastic. You should be really proud of all your hard work.

    Cheers,
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home