Weird But True

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A quick trip down Memory lane......

Look at what hard work and clean eats can do!!!
The pic in the bikini on the beach is from my Honeymoon April 1994. I thought I had never looked better!

The second pic in the pink tank top is on a vacation with now XBF spring 2001. XBF said I was the "hottest girl" he ever dated!
The third pic in the orange bikini was the original pic I sent to Sue January 2005. I thought I was looking pretty good when I contacted her - just wanted some new training ideas for myself! The last pic is what 12 weeks under Sue's watchful eye did for me....and the "addict" was born!!!!!!


No shortcuts, no magical potions, just TONS of clean eats and intense training! It really is that simple. I've never been happier or healthier!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • SO have you caught the bug to strut your stuff on stage yet???

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:44 PM  

  • Michelle I really really love that BACK photo!! That is one awesome display of muscle!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 1:42 AM  

  • WOW, WOW! You know Michelle, I'm having a lot of problems lifting my bottom jaw from the floor when I look at your pics. I'm gob-smacked! Awesome stuff. I lloovvee it!

    Maraina
    xx

    By Blogger Maraina, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home