Weird But True

Thursday, November 09, 2006

What we all need....


Check out this WAY too cute Salt and Pepper shaker!!!! I'm LOVIN' this thing!! Don't know if Dad would take to kindly to me sharing kitchen space with his creations - but hey a girl needs a "man" in her life!!! I may just have to get one!!

I must apologize to all of my Aussie friends - I don feel down right shameful bragging about my showers after learning about your draught - and so early in the season for you!!! I have been much more responsible - I promise!!!

I had a FABULOUS cardio session this morning!! AND I'm all over the self induced soreness from last weeks lifting sessions - just in time to start again tomorrow night!!! I can't WAIT!!!

XBF "volunteered" to join me at the gym for one of the sessions last week. I wanted to really see what this workout could do for a girl - so I insisted he spot me. Him - being a him and all - wanted to see what this "new" workout was all about. So he joined in and matched me rep for rep and pound for pound.

He was not moving so good 24 hours later. By 48 hours later he was still cursing me and Sue. He did not return for the next lifting session. "Allegedly" had to work late - LOL!! Whatever!!!

Work is still.......unspeakable. But other than that things are GREAT!!!

Did you know......

Pumpkin halves were supposedly used as guides for haircuts in colonial New Haven, Connecticut, giving rise to the nickname 'pumpkinhead.'

1 Comments:

  • That is one very cool Salt and Pepper shaker. I have a friend who has an electric salt and pepper grinder and my boyfriend just thinks its the "height of laziness"!

    Training sounds great - bring on the 'self torture'!!

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home