Weird But True

Monday, November 06, 2006

Shower Slut.....

That's what I am these days - a shower slut - LOL!!!!

My new program is pretty intense - and TOTALLY different than what I have been doing. This has left me exhausted and achy - I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!

However - with my endless supply of hot water here in Heaven - I have to be VERY conscious of how long I am actually in the shower - this weekend a "short" shower was 20min!!!!!!

And I'm going to sleep about 9 pm most nights - alright - not most nights - but on the days that I lift - 9pm is my bedtime!!!!

So not socializing a lot this weekend - in fact - not much to report at all. Eat, sleep, train, shower, cook - that about sums it up!!!!

Hope the rest of you had a great weekend!!!!

2 Comments:

  • What a brave woman you are.
    Why you ask?

    Bravely telling Aussies about 20 minute showers.

    Go to my blog and click on my friend Kirsty's name. Her last post has a fantastic pic that you should see.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 10:29 PM  

  • Don't forget that water is a natural resource that should be conserved. :)

    By Blogger t, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home