Weird But True

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ought Oh.........

Where did he go?!!!!! Hillary I am TOTALLY thinking of you right now..........last night on my way to bed I noticed a spider in the upper corner - over the bathroom door.

Waaayyyyyy up high - I couldn't reach him - without getting a chair. But it's fall here - so the spiders tend to either come inside to die, or do that gross cocoon thing they do - where if you don't destroy their little "nest" you get 100's of spiders in the spring.

Either way - he looked like he was "sleepy" - not moving - maybe already dead - who knows. My legs were screaming - I did the circuit 3 times this week - talk about lucky!!! Anyway - I was too tired/unmotivated to get a tissue, grab a chair CLIMB up and then CLIMB down, flush the bugger, and then put the chair back. That seemed like a LOT of work for one sleepy spider. I was exhausted, sore, and off to bed. He'll be there in the morning.

UUuuummmm - where's my "roomie"? I have scoured this entire apartment - and I don't see him!! He wasn't "sleepy" - he was tricking me!!!!

I hope I didn't eat him in my sleep - I hate reading about that kinda stuff. Gross. Grosser than tuna for sure!!!


1 Comments:

  • The average person swallows 4 spiders a year in their sleep....no kidding!! :D

    Nighty-night.

    By Blogger t, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home