Weird But True

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thanks Steve!

I knew snow was coming - it's inevitable here - and I watched the weather - not the whole news - too depressing - but I did watch the weather "just in case", so I knew a few inches were due to accumulate on my car Thursday night in to Friday......

I start my tea - check my emails and see Steve's comment...
Glad you got some snow. :/
"oh yeah - I wonder how much" I think to myself - so I peak outside to find.......

11 inches of snow on my car!!!!!!

I was so "freaked out" that Steve can now predict the weather - LOL - I couldn't blog.

Plus - I had to go find my car.

Luckily here in Heaven finding my car is the only snow removal I have - not like shoveling a 4 car driveway full of the stuff - THANK GOODNESS!

But still didn't make a.m. cardio yesterday *sigh* - but I had a nice empty gym waiting for me when I got out of work - so I made up for it!!!

Most of family is spread out across the country - so the last of the gifts will be dropped off at Santa's Parcel Service on my way to work today - and I am officially done - NOICE!

Now if I can just survive all of the commercials, Holiday Music, t.v. specials, flyers, cranky people, pushy people, people with too much Holiday spirit - both the kind you have naturally inside and the kind you "add", and of course........the next family dinner.........

17 days to go..........17 days to go..........

1 Comments:

  • Anytime. :D

    Getting some myself tonight....should be there by Tuesday night. ;-)

    By Blogger t, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home