Weird But True

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm becoming a "nut"

Now - there are some who would say that I HAVE been a nut for quite some time now - LOL - but today it has a different meaning....

A HEALTH FOOD NUT!

Yup - I said it - Loud and proud. I was never a big "follower" or "believer" that organic food could POSSIBLY be that much better than conventional food. I thought so long as I ate clean - meaning fresh or frozen - not even canned - that I was doing pretty darn good.

But then I tried some organic stuff - and you know what - I can be doing better.

The flavor difference is simply STUNNING! One way to describe it is like scratch and sniff - 2 apples of equal size on the counter top. Both look GREAT, both came from the same store, both are granny smith.

I hold apple A to my nose....*sniff* nothing.
I hold apple B to my nose - don't even have to get close - it smells like an apple!
And the taste - fresher, cleaner, fruitier!!!!

So the next time I went to the store I went for butternut squash - why - they are not even the same color! Seriously!!!!
What the heck is wrong with that picture?

Chicken - hormone/antibiotic free - melts like butter in my mouth - without marinading it first!

Eggs - wow - don't even get me started - who knew my food had been so "gross"!

I even bought some organic aloe Vera toothpaste - this is when I knew I had crossed the line into official "nut" but guess what...

My teeth feel like I just left the Dentist office! No joke!! And my breath...no need for rinse!

Yes - it is a bit pricier - and harder to find - but when given the chance I am convinced it will now be organic in my cart - as much as possible!!!!!!

Try it - see for yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home