Weird But True

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The "gifts" keep coming - LOL!

So my DSL was sorted out, sort of, on Thursday as I hoped for and I've spent what little free time I've had catching up on the "to do" list.

When I got my maiu last night I received yet another "gift" from my online provider.........

DOUBLE BILLING!

WUNDERFUL - and really - are we surprised at this point? But at least I am back on my p.c. and able to resume some sense of "normalcy".

I'll deal with this next week.

My mail also brought an unexpected prezzie from Sue - I love the unexpected gifts - they are simply the best kind!!!! And this one suits me perfectly - THANK YOU!!

I've created some G'ma's secret Holiday cookies - peanut butter, pumpkin, "Holiday Candy", fudge and peanut brittle. I did not sample any of these - my word there is not a healthy thing in this box of "treasures" but I did take half of everything in to work and had them sample for me. They were all successful - until I told them what the Holiday Candy was made out of...........

Nobody went back for seconds - though they never would have guessed if I hadn't shared the details:)

Anyway - there should be some fuzzies around here Christmas Afternoon. The presents are wrapped, wine is purchased - hehe - movies rented, Heaven is clean and the food is prepped and ready to go - Ahhhhhh.

AND my good weather continues! 50 and sunny right now as I type this!!! CRAZINESS!!!!!

AND my gym is empty while the others all scurry about doing last minute things - so I have one more week to train in "peace" - YIPPEE!!!

This morning I couldn't resist the treadmill - HAD to run - simply needed it! Tenacious and Steve can back me up here - these words coming off of my keyboard are simply unheard of........I HATE running - or so I thought.

Now I seem to crave it - go figure!! But I reached a new PB on my sprints today 8.3 mph for 40 sec!!!!!!! 8.3!!!! In kph 13.28!!!!! INSANITY!!!! Tenacious and Steve can again back me up when I say that I NEVER thought this was possible - NEVER!!!!!

WOO HOO!!

So I'm off - time for my afternoon lifting session then I must check in on some of my peeps!!!

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Holiday weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home