Weird But True

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa came early......

As I walked in to the gym yesterday morning - all excited about my shin's feeling up to running, I glanced longingly at the Gauntlet - completely expecting to see the "down for repair" sign hanging off the control panel.

But guess what......INSTEAD there was no sign!!!!!! I immediately went over - suspicious - and but sure enough - the parts had arrived and Don had saved it from death yet again!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!

I was smiling the whole time - such a great workout!!!!!

And yesterday was 52 F and SUNNY!!!!!! Sorry Jaemi - I know how you like the snow and cold but I'm loving this weather!!!!

Today is the day that my DSL is supposed to be brought back from the dead.......will Santa be good to me two days in a row........

It's also is the turning point - where little by little we start to get a bit more daylight hours every day - HOORRAAYYY!!!

Sorry Aussie's - I want my sun back:)

Speaking of Aussie's Di - is your Energenizer Bunny different than ours? Ours is a rabbit - pink - that sells batteries while beating a drum? He just keeps going......and going......and going.........

So I like that nickname:)

However here in the States "full of beans" is like saying you're full of ......P**P or C**P or S**T - LOL!!!!!

Which some would say applies to me too:)

Anyway - I here my Gauntlet calling me..........

Remember.....

The only "Normal" people are the ones you don't know yet.

Author Unknown

1 Comments:

  • Obviously, your Santa wears leather and likes whips....Sadistic Santa! You have fun with that! Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger t, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home