Weird But True

Monday, December 18, 2006

TMT

Too much treadmill!!! I am having so much fun running - o.k. sprinting - that I have forgotten the golden rule - everything in moderation. Everything in moderation.

But what's a girl to do? I feel so GREAT I have energy to burn!! And my precious Gauntlet is STILL down for repairs - I swear I didn't break it - though the folks at the gym are blaming me for "overuse" - LOL!!!

But my shin were a bit bothersome this morningas I walked across the parking lot......ought oh.....better rethink thsi plan. But what to do with this energy? My "need to sprint"?

I moved it to the eliptical! And it was GREAT!!!!! I LOVED it - really felt like sprinting intervals - but no impact!!!!!

In fact - it felt so good - I might just go back for another round this evening!!!!

Still relying on XBF's laptop - they assure me the parts on on their way - whatever - just give me my DSL back. NOW apparently I need a new connector and I would have had this problem without THEIR little mistake on cancelling my entire package instead of just downgrading. WHATEVER - I'm so sick of their nonsense. Once I am back up and running you better believe there will be a long letter waiting for them.

Anyway - back to happy news - my weather! Try all you want Steve to send me that white stuff you've got - it's 60 here again today. No sun - but who cares! I have the window open in December - YIPPEE!!!! Looking like a green Christmas - sorry kiddies - LOL!!! Oh wait - I spoke too soon - I see sun coming in trhough the window - HOORRAY!!!!!!

I'm hosting the family on Christmas - note to self - hide wine throughout Heaven for quick access if necessary - kidding - maybe:) And we are NOT having a traditional dinner/ And they all approved this meal - but we can be certain they'll complain - whatever! I'm in the mood for some spaghettit sauce from scratch - with homemade meatballs and a big salad. So - that's what we are having.

No real dessert for this meal though - except wine-LOL!! But I'm thinking I'll break out Grandma's secret familyrecipes and surprise them all with some Holiday cookies G'ma style. That should make them happy.

Anyway - that's it for me. And it's nice out - so I gotta run - literally!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • By Friday...... ;)

    Yes, hide it...every room...better safe than sorry!

    Take care.

    By Blogger t, at 10:33 PM  

  • I have nick named you "The Energizer Bunny". The aussie folk will know who it relates too! You are so full of beans.....I need your enthusiasm!

    Have a great christmas and new year!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 9:37 PM  

  • Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year, it was great following your blog this year and I look forward to following it again next year.

    Merry Christmas to you and your fam!!!

    By Blogger Jodi, at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home