Weird But True

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Did You Know.....

That every hour on the hour from the moment I get up here in the States until the moment I go to bed I can watch "New Year's" live?

Yup - all day.Maybe this is why "New Year's" celebration is not such a big deal for me. By the time I go to bed I've already seen the New Year 14 - 15 times - LOL!!

!Anyway - bit of bad news this morning at the gym.....my beloved Gauntlet is down for repairs AGAIN!! I am starting to get concerned! How many times can Don save this relic for me? My fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you Don - please save my precious stairmill. Please!!

In other news.....When I returned to the gym this afternoon for my lifting session I had PB's in all leg areas!!!!! YES!!!I then had my first "road trip" - to the Natur Tyme store a whole 20 min.'s away from me - LOL! But as some of you know - I have not been to this side of town in over a year - so this was a nice short "adventure" - LOL!

I verified what I already suspected - my local vitamin guy has a better selection and better pricing. But Natur Tyme sponsors cool classes and seminars - so at least I got some brochures on upcoming "events".

I've also decided that I'm going to "splurge" and try a new haircut/style. My natural state is VERY curly - unruly - and difficult. There's a salon in town who has folks certified to deal with and texturize this mess so I will - hopefully - be able to wear my hair curly and not resemble Don King or the Heat Miser or someone who was just really *surprised*! Straightening my hair every day simply can not be good for it - and it's time consuming. So everyone cross your fingers for me:) I figure what's the worst that can happen - I waste some money and end up straightening my hair every day anyway - right?

In sad news, layoffs are coming at work as predicted. It even made the front page Saturday right below the execution of Sadaam! I didn't think it would be THAT big of a news story - but it will be the first time in the history of our company. I am safe, those that are "special" to me are safe - others.........Only time will tell.

I'm also 90% certain that I will not be reshooting my pics in March. The haircut seems self indulgent enough right now.

On a happy note - we had another record breaking warm day today - and highs tomorrow are predicted near 50! Sheer craziness!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

Guess that's all for now. I have a Family Guy Marathon waiting for me!

Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year everyone!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Now I know you are a sick Budgie!
    Family Guy,...........no, i can't stand Stuie. Poor Lois, I always feel for her.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home