Weird But True

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

MMmmmmmmmm.......

Boy do I love my Yogi tea!!!!

It's SO very yummy - it has SO many delicious flavors
..... and it has a happy little thought on every tea bag!

This one say "Share Your Strengths...Not Your Weaknesses".

So true.....so true.......

So I survived the DOMS that comes from achieving PB's on leg day - LOL! My "exhaustion" sent me to bed by 10 p.m. on New Year's Eve - so much for my Family Guy marathon. I could only stay awake for 2 episodes! And THEN I even slept in on Monday! I managed a feeble 1 hour power walk on Monday - but the legs were NOT happy about it - I was totally physically drained by the end!!!

But come Tuesday morning.......TONS of energy! And today - sprints!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

This training method is SO great!!! Even the DOMS is different! Not so "achey" but physical exhaustion. And once the muscles fully recover - I feel like a "spring". I LOVE it!!!!!

My good fortune continues - the weather is STILL almost spring like, and while my gauntlet is still down for repairs, this morning my trip to the gym was blessed with green lights bot to the gym and back! Not one stoplight!

Unheard of!!!!!

This year is off to a GREAT start!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home