Weird But True

Sunday, January 07, 2007

So...I've been thinking.......

About the whole photo shoot thing.....

Up until this past weekend I really didn't have an interest in going through with it. But on Friday I learned that my "best bud" at work was being transferred to another store next week......

VERY sad news - at least they are still employed.......but I will miss them TERRIBLY!!!!!!! There were MANY a day they were the only thing that kept me "sane"!

AND they were one of the few folks in the "real" world that knew of the first photo shoot - and my disappointment with the results......

AND they encouraged me to fulfill me dreams.....

AND as a Christmas present they gave me gift cert. towards the tanning/nails/etc......

And THEN some of my "peeps" asked me what I was going to do.........

And they are training for pics towards the end of March and April.......

And at the gym today I decided - why not? What have I got to lose?

I am "off" from the real job on March 21st to attend the "Blue Man Group" Show.......

The family has been encouraging me to take a road trip - they don't understand why I even lift/eat the way I do - why should a woman need to lift heavy objects - that's what her "man" is for, etc. etc........ - never mind pics to show off my accomplishments - LOL!

And I'm getting a haircut/color tomorrow........

So I'll next be due for "color" around the middle of March.......

Seems like March 19th or 20th would be the perfect day for a pic!!

I'll tell the family I'm going "out of town" for the weekend - then I won't have to explain the "fake tan" - and I'll "celebrate" my accomplishments with dinner and "The Blue Man Group".

I've always wanted to see this act - this will be my first time - I am VERY excited!!!!!! Perhaps I will even see one of my former "peeps" and her daughter there - that would be TOO much fun.........

So I left a message with the photographer to see if they are available either of these days...

it's in "destiny's" hands now!!!!

Fingers crossed..........

4 Comments:

  • Go for it!!! I reckon you won't regret it and I can't wait to see the end results.

    By Blogger jodie, at 2:23 AM  

  • Good for you! You haven't stopped thinking about it so it's good to see you've decided to do it.

    Catch you later Miss Energiser!

    Di

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 4:49 PM  

  • Go For It!!!

    Later, Gator.

    By Blogger t, at 8:20 PM  

  • Good luck Michelle,
    Sounds like it will fit in nicely if the photographer comes to the party!
    Kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home