Weird But True

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A is for........

"A" - Accept! I accept the....
"A" - Alliteration Challenge!


Unicorn Girl - you should know better than ....
"A" - Anyone that I am NOT one to walk away from a Challenge:)

"A" - AMAZING - That's what I was thinking as I was doing my sprint HIIT training this morning!!! Again I hit 40 sec sprints for 8.6mph!!! I NEVER thought this was possible!!!!!!!

During my cooldown I was thinking about this little challenge and how much fun it would be that reminded me that I better start concentrating a bit more on.....

"A" - Abdominal training consistency!!!! They are always the first thing I skip and so now they must go in my training log same as everything else.

O.K. - they're not the FIRST thing I skip........that's probably stretching. Bad - I know - but I also know I am not the only one guilty of this!

Speaking of butts......

"A" - Arse - hehe - mine is KILLING me from my gauntlet followed by lunges on the incline tready yesterday - hurts SO very good though!

Carolyn I am certain strawberries would be a delicious fancy addition to my fizzy water but in the middle of winter I am lucky to be able to

"A" - Afford fresh produce at all - never mind strawberries!!!! They are actually selling lemons for 75 cents a piece!!! In the summer they are 3 for a dollar! Limes - usually 4 for a buck - now the same as lemons! And Oranges....

they are actually being sold by the pound! I can barely believe this!! They are usually 5 for a dollar this time of year!

You better believe every last piece of this is being used around here!

And I've been meaning to post that I read a great way to test your "sprain" risk! Close your eyes, stand on one leg, raise your other knee to hip ratio and balance for 10 sec.

If you can NOT do this it seems you are 2 1/2 times more like to sprain your....

"A" - Ankle than those that can do it!!!!!

Better work on your balance to strengthen those ligaments!!!!


3 Comments:

  • And thanks for the purple crayon.

    Trying to keep with the A theme.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 12:12 AM  

  • B - is for BONKERS (i'm starting to think that maybe you are...hehe) And no Michelle, not YOUR kind of 'bonk'. :) Aussies will know what I mean!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 2:12 AM  

  • I knew you wouldn't pass up the challenge... He he

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home