Weird But True

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yet another reason.....

Mmmmmm...this is YUMMY!!!! However - this "meal" is not one many folks would agree with me on.......

I didn't feel like cooking, and the leftover chicken seemed too "heavy" right now.......

But...cottage cheese - mixed with red pepper and cucumber salsa and "served" on celery sticks.......

PERFECT!!! And DELICIOUS!!!!!!

But yet anotehr "weird" Michelle thing - LOL. Another reason why I'm just not ready to "date" yet.....how on earth do you explain these food combinations?

Although the new hair must be a hit, I was asked out three times today alone! Always a great day when you are receiving compliments....but just not interested...thanks!

Anotehr thing I'm just not interested in is the return of an "actual" winter. We received 9 out of the 12 inches predicted the other day - and while it is in the 40's today next week is NOT looking so good. Lots of cold, lots of snow, possibly a big blizzard brewing. Oh well....I couldn't live here an dodge the odds all winter:)

And THEN - as if to "rub in" the seven day forecast......check out today's calendar site:
www.bucuticam.com/index.html

Not nice........not nice.........

But every day is one day closer to Spring!!!!!



2 Comments:

  • Michelle, you are wishing away our summer. I know we desparately need rain but we don't mind the warmth.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:00 AM  

  • Found your blog! :)

    Oh, yeah! I'll see your 9 " and drop you by 60 degrees! http://weather.kutv.com/US/UT/Salt_Lake_City.html

    Gawd, I'm cold....

    By Blogger t, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home