Weird But True

Monday, January 22, 2007

Deeeeelightful!!!

I
"D" - Discovered a WONDERFUL service/contraption that is with 2 miles of my little piece of Heaven! It's a Hydromassage - which is a "tube - kinda like a tanning bed that you get in and for 15 min. warm water pulsates ALL around you - but you don't get wet! And for only $6!!! A huge bargain!!!

THIS was FABULOUS!!!!!
Of course - 15 min is just long enough to turn me into an incoherent pile of "mush" and render me unable to complete a thought for at least 30 min:) I wish they had a home version - I used to have a tanning bed at my house back YEARS ago - a salon went out of business and I bought it from them. Don't really have room here in Heaven for a pulsating water machine...........

But I
"D" - Digress!

This was the PERFECT solution to my

"D" - DOMS after some SERIOUS lifting sessions this weekend! rrrrRRRRRRoooooOOOaaaAAAArrRRRRRR - That's my "lion" roar - LOL!

I must admit I am almost

"D" - Dreading my leg session this afternoon. It looks easy on paper - but I know this monster....he sneaks up and bites you right in the

"D" - Derriere :) Which of course is a good thing - once you live through it!

I also made a
"D" - Discovery yesterday...I found a fruit I am allergic to! This was NOT pleasant! My face got all red and blotchy - felt like my skin was on fire and now I am a bit puffy while my body works on flushing out the "toxins" I ingested! So I'll have to force myself to do a moderate cardio session this morning instead of my beloved sprints:( But - I know that if I push too hard right now I'll be

"D" - Down for a couple of days. So better to play it safe. And it also means, most likely, no PB's for me at my leg session today. Bummer.

I am also currently obsessed with a new radio program here in town. It's called Skratch N Sniff - and these two
"D" - DJ's take rock songs from Godsmack, Disturbed, Metallica, Korn, etc. and "mix" them - so it's "hip hop rock."

Which is simply PERFECT for me - as I LOVE rock - and now it's fast enough to run too!!! I MUST have this playlist - IMMEDIATELY!!! I would gladly pay for it - but I can't seem to find a place to .....

"D" - Download their stuff. SO today I will be surfing around a bit more - trying to complete my mission........

"D" - Did you know......

That folks who drink 2 1/2 cans of soda a
"D" - Day are 3 times more likely to suffer from
"D" - Depression and anxiety than those who drink less!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Michelle

    That hydromassage sounds great, especially if it has the ability to relax you so much. How do you not get wet???

    Sounds nasty with the fruit - mango did that to me once when I was a kid, so I know that a swollen red itchy face is no fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 1:08 AM  

  • Oh no on the allergy, especially fruit. That would be "Disappointing"

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home