Weird But True

Saturday, January 20, 2007

ChaaaaaaaaChinnnnggggg!!!!

Keeping with the alphabet

"C" - Challenge I totally scored at work today!!!! Seems the blizzard caused a lot of patients to.....

"C" - Cancel their appointments
. So we do a little game amongst the associates with available time to see who can go home early.....

Guess who won!!!! Yippee!!!!

So I just had some...
"C" - Chicken and veggies for lunch - and once I digest a bit I'll be off to train......
"C" - Chest and Triceps!

Normally Saturday would be leg day....but that didn't fit my alliteration plan so I'll just have to...
"C" - Change it up a bit!

I tried a new veggie this week - it's called.....
"C" - Chayote. They say it's a cross between a cucumber and a squash. Not much flavor to this thing - but it's not often I see a veggie I haven't tried once - so now I have!

I've also activated a free one week trial with .......
"C" - Calorie King to track all of my eats with. With the pics coming I've been diligently writing down every piece of gum etc. again - just to keep my self accountable. It's so easy to have a bite here and there - and of course even bites still have .....

"C" - Calories! One of my

"C" - Clients had me review her journals on fit day for her - which is what got me thinking about a digital tracking method. It's ......

"C" - Cool to see the little pie graph and all of your stats! I had tried fitday myself in the past and found it a bit tedious, always customizing everything. Calorie King is nice because it has stuff labeled my manufacturer! So if I eat

"C" - Cut frozen green beans by green giant - I just type this in and their exact label pops up! Cool!!! So much easier!

I don't know if I'll continue on after my trial........I guess it depends just how....

"C" - Curious I become!!!!!
"C" - C you later!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Up to the letter C already, I must have missed B. Oops sorry.

    C is for Ciao for Now
    Jodie

    By Blogger jodie, at 2:16 AM  

  • I love Calorie King Michelle. I am using it everyday with customised preferences that Sue recommended. I already have tomorrow done so there won't be any trouble packing my bag.

    C you later.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home